Saturday, April 7, 2012

Food Revelations Lead to Food Revolutions

I read the first few chapters of Michael Pollan's, "The Omnivore's Dilemma. I don't want to buy food from a grocery store ever again. I haven't even made it past Poky Feeders feedlot, yet. UGH!

If I advocate for animals to eat the food they evolved to eat, then I cannot and will not ignore my omnivorous teeth. I love myself too much to purposely oppose that and attempt vegetarianism or veganism.

Both options seem very popular where I live. People eat all kinds of processed foods to avoid eating meat. I don't understand that at all. I didn't understand it before I started reading this book and I understand it even less, now.

Maybe I should start a book club for this book. It's so hard to not have anyone to talk to about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment